Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hoping someone will listen

So here I am finally sitting down and beginning my first post on my new blog, and all I can think of right now is "I hope someone reads my ramblings" I had a friend ask why I was doing a blog? Well so many reasons, 1st my husband, Richie is gone 25 out of 30days and I am trying very hard to not bitch, moan and whine to the hubs all the time. Yes, he'll listen to me complain but when it's about me being overwhelmed with the boys etc. it begins to wear on him so I have decided to bore the internet with my crap.  I am also at a stage in my life where I am in self discovery mode, had a friendship of 20 yrs come to an end this summer so I have really been trying to work on myself and understand what happened and why I allowed myself to believe we were best friends (stick around for this saga to unfold)  I have been reading and listening to Dr. Phil therefore decided that I needed to journal which made me choose blogging.  I am ready to write all my thoughts and I am currently looking forward to comments, I am sure I will have days where someone hurts my feelings, you all will soon learn I am a sensitive sally.  I too welcome questions.  I am also using this blog to learn so if you all ever have any awesome parenting tips, lemme know, I am always open to hearing how other moms and dads juggle careers, relationships, kids, and staying true to yourself.

Until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment