This dog is beautiful with a ton of energy, and overall he has done wonderfully as I have been able to kennel train him and he is doing well with potty training. He has going outside to "pee" with zero issue but he still enjoys to "poo" under the breakfast table!! UGH, it would be so much easier to deal with Wally if I didn't have 2 adorable little antagonizers or if Rich was home. However it's impossible for anything to change right now so we're just moving, rather I am moving forward ;)
I mentioned sweet Nomad passing but I forgot to mention that our 2nd doggie, Mazzalito "Mazzy" passed away on October 25, 2010 she was 1 1/2 mths shy of her 14th birthday, but poor thing likely suffered a stroke per the vet. Mazzy was showing signs of senility she was already suffering from being deaf in both ears so now here we were watching her stand up and just stand there not remembering where she wanted to go. It was painful and the decision to end her life was horrible, luckily I was not alone Rich was home for a whopping 24 hrs and he stood next to my side one hand in mine and the other petting his sweet Mazzy.
Wally has definitely helped the hole in my heart yet a day doesn't pass when I don' think of Nomad and Mazzy. They were precious animals but more than that they were the biggest part of our family.
Adjusting to Wally aka Crazy Butt but we do love him dearly even though he loves the kids toys and marking on objects is beginning to be fun times but he's super cute when he's throwing his little bed around and it's fun watching him sleep, it's also extra quiet ;)
Yes there are days I think I am a complete nut bag for telling Wade's parents' yes but for often then not I know Wade is looking down on me from heaven cracking up at how frazzled I am. I also know that with Wally next to me that I myself, Jax, Holden and Richie are all going to be loved and protected more then ever, after all Wades' calling the shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment